The Singer Futura XL-400 is a high-end, high tech embroidery and sewing machine. Made by the well known Singer Company, the Futura XL-400 makes sewing a breeze.
Singer Futura XL-400: Effortless Sewing
With the Swift Smart Threading system (automatic needle threader), the Futura XL-400 can be set up with ease. Loading and changing the bobbin on the sewing machine is a breeze with its drop and sew bobbin system. It also has a six Stay Bright LED lights to keep the sewing area well lit, especially when working with complex projects like quilting, and the likes. The Singer XL-400 is also composed of 125 designs for embroidery, with five outline and fonts for lettering.
Intrinsic Designs with Singer Futura XL-400
With just a push of a button, one can create different exquisite embroideries using the Singer XL-400. It has a bigger hoop option for embroidery (10 x 6 inches0, as compared to other sewing machines. This makes large embroidery projects like bed linen, table cloths, possible.
By simply connecting the Futura XL-400 to a pc, one can create marvelous embroideries which are comparable to the ones made with costly embroidery machines.
Singer Futura XL-400 Features and Specifications
Singer has indeed painstakingly thought of this sewing machine, providing it with the best functionalities.
- It has 125 embroidery designs to choose from
- A speed of 600 stitches per minute
- 5 different letter outlines and fonts
- 6 core stitches
- Create intrinsic designs with 12 decorative stitches
- Two fully-automatic one-step buttonholes
- Create embroidered designs as large as 18.5 x 11 inches with its multi hoop capability
- Programmable up and down needle for easy and accurate stitching
- An extra large sewing area
- Quick threading with the drop and sew bobbin system
- Time saving capabilities with the Swift Smart Threading system
- Automatic needle threader
- Six LED lights for a clearer view of the sewing area
- PC requirements: 1 GHz Intel processor or AMD processor, Windows XP/Vista/7, at least 1GB RAM, at least 500 MB hard drive, color (1024 x 768 pixel; 65K colors), VGA adapter with VGA monitor, mouse, 1.1/2.0 USB
Singer Futura XL-400 Product Review
Creating bigger embroidery projects has never been easier, until the Singer Futura XL-400. It has indeed a large sewing area, which makes it a lot easier to finish large projects such as beddings, quilts and tables cloths. Just attached the embroidery arm and it can accommodate big embroidery tasks.
It is perfectly lit, so that one would not strain one’s eyes just to do the project. It also has great embroidery designs to choose from, which is a great bonus in making intrinsic embroideries.
As for the sewing part, it is a breeze. It gives its user great convenient and ease, with different stitching designs to choose from. It is not only time-saving, it is very enjoyable, that one would feel it is not a task, but simply a fun hobby to do.
It may sound a bit complex, but just be patient in reading the manual, and one would get a beautiful work of art. [Read More Reviews….]