The Sailrite sewing machine is a powerful machine that gets the job done without much fuss. This machine has everything a sewer needs to sew through a wide range of materials, including heavy ones like sail cloths, upholstery materials, denim, vinyl, and a whole lot more. It can create straight and zigzag stitches with ease. It small enough to carry around, but it still remains tough with double the power.
Sailrite LSZ-1 Product Description
The LSZ-1 is a heavy-duty sewing machine in a portable and compact package. The basic package is very versatile. The high power motor makes the machine ideal for sewing through layers of hard-to-sew materials like sail cloths, upholstery fabrics, denim, and heavy canvass among many others; however, it can also be used for everyday sewing activities at home.
Sailrite Ultrafeed LSZ-1 Specifications
Here are the specifications for the Sailrite Ultrafeed:
- It comes with an EZ Set Stitch Length Plate which provides stitch length consistency when switching between forward and reverse.
- Making the switch from forward to reverse and vice versa is made easy by the built-in the spring loaded stitch length lever.
- The patented Posi-Pin Clutch System prevents the clutch from slipping when sewing through heavier, tougher fabrics.
- The LSZ-1 has more power and control with the Power Plus Balance Wheel which is twice the size and twice as powerful as the traditional flywheel ordinary sewing machines have.
- Its fully grounded, electronic foot control makes operating the machine at various speeds easier.
- The 3/8” high foot lift allows users to sew through layers of materials as long as they fit under the machine’s foot.
- The LSZ-1 Basic Package comes with a built-in self supporting wooden base with handholds for portability and convenience.
Sailrite Sewing Machine: My Review
The Sailrite Heavy-Duty LSZ-1 sewing machine packs a good punch in terms of its versatility and portability. The basic package is a great starter machine for those who are just beginning to learn how to sew or for sewing hobbyists who need a sturdier machine that would sew through thicker and tougher materials. It is very compact, yet it is also still quite powerful and sturdy, making it a great investment for people who wish to keep the machine for the long term. [Read more reviews …]