The KNK Zing is one machine serious quilting and sewing enthusiasts should definitely have. This software-driven cutter is best used with the Janome Artistic Pack when cutting fabrics and other materials to be used for any sewing or quilting project.
More about the KNK Zing Air
This Klic-n-Kut knk Zing Air is the best cartridge-free solution for cutting through a variety of materials from cotton fabrics to vinyl to chipboards. This machine comes with software called Make The Cut which allows users to easily create design patterns which is then printed and cut with laser-like precision. It is also compact and lightweight, so users can print and cut without worrying about taking up too much workroom space. The Janome Artistic Pack sold with the machine allows sewing and quilting hobbyists and professionals to print and cut out paper patterns or cut the fabric directly.
Klic-n-Kut KNK Zing Specifications
The cutting machine’s specifications are as follows:
- USB or Bluetooth connection (Bluetooth connection is only currently available for PCs)
- High force cutter (750 grams of force) allows the machine to cut a wider variety of materials
- Comes with Make The Cut software which has a simplified user interface, making designing, printing, and cutting easier.
- The machine’s settings are all adjustable and can be controlled manually or using ZingSpeak Voice Control.
- The basic package comes with blades for standard and thick materials, USB cables, Bluetooth USB adapter, test pen with refills, activation PIN for Make The Cut software, 12″ x 12″ (blue grid) standard mat, and a power adapter.
- The Janome Artistic pack includes a fabric pen and blade that makes cutting any type of fabric a breeze.
My Review: KNK Zing Air
The KNK Zink cutter has the precision of a laser cutter without the hefty price tag. It is also very compact so it doesn’t take up much space in the workroom or anywhere it is used. This computer-connected cutter is perfect for those who are into craft hobbies like quilting and sewing, especially since it comes with the Janome Artistic Pack which makes the task of designing and cutting fabrics more fun to do. Overall, this machine does wonders, especially for those who need to cut through thicker, tougher materials. [Read more reviews …]