What makes the Janome 712T unique is the fact that sewers can use this machine practically anywhere as it is designed to fit existing cabinetries. It works like a traditional sewing machine, but with the added advantages of more modern machines.
Product Description: Janome Treadle Sewing Machine
The 712T sewing machine by Janome is a DIY enthusiast’s dream. It is treadle operated, which means it requires no electricity to operate, yet it has a lot more features than the traditional sewing machines used by homemakers and amateur sewers in the past. This machine allows users to choose from 10 different utility stitches and includes a built-in 4-step buttonhole stitch. Its flatbed design also makes it easy to fit existing cabinetries. This machine also comes with a bonus package containing 10 pieces of Janome size Bobbins and a ¼ inch seam foot.
Specifications: Janome Treadle Sewing Machine Cabinet
The Janome 712T Treadle machine’s specs and key features include:
- Its presser foot lift is extra high, making it easy to place fabrics under the foot.
- The stitch selection dial allows users to choose from any of the 10 utility stitches or the 4-step buttonhole stitch
- The machine is powered by a treadle, so it electric power is not necessary to operate the machine.
- The machine also comes with a push-pull bobbin winder and a top-loading full rotary hook bobbin.
- ¼ inch seam foot and Janome size bobbins included in the package as a bonus.
- The machine does not come with a treadle powered sewing table; however, its flatbed designs makes it easy to fit the machine into existing sewing cabinetries with treadles already built in.
My Review: Janome 712T
This treadle sewing machine made by Janome is great to have when in remote areas that doesn’t have access to electricity. It’s also the perfect sewing machine for people who are learning how to sew or those who like to sew the old fashioned way without sacrificing the convenience of having several stitches built into the machine. The bonus package is also a big plus because having seam footer and extra bobbins always come in handy when sewing. [Read more reviews …]