The Janome 2212 is the best sewing machine that would be able to help you get started with sewing. Nowadays there are many selections when it comes to choosing the best sewing machine. Most often, quality machines are offered at a price that your wallet might not agree to. Even entry-level sewing machines can be quite expensive nowadays.
If you are just learning how to sew, you definitely want a machine that is very easy to use and light on the budget too. This is where Janome 2212 sewing machine comes in. This is the perfect sewing machine for beginners with its easy-to-use functions and selection of features that allows you to sew like a pro. It is also very lightweight – on your budget and on your arms.
Janome 2212: A Product Full of Features
The Janome 2212 is definitely the best sewing machine choice for beginners as it contains features that can efficiently help beginners learn and practice how to sew like a pro.
- Snap-on presser feet make for a tight hold on the material so you are sure that it stays on place.
- There is also a thread cutter built in it for easy cutting of thread when you are done with your work.
- It also contains 12 different stitches you can choose from that allow you to work with different finishes and fabric.
- This machine also allows working at night with a built-in incandescent lamp.
- The Janome 2212 sewing machine has a push-pull bobbin winder for easy winding of thread once you are done with your work.
- You can also avail of the soft cover when you buy one.
All these features make this machine the best machine to practice giving you great quality results.
Janome 2212 Sewing Machine: Product Description
The Janome 2212 is also one of the best entry-level machines as it is offered at a great price. Not only that, you get 12 different stitch choices as well as a 4-step buttonhole that allows you to create different finishes for your work.
With a simple turn of the dial you can select your choice of stitch as well as the length and width of the stitch you would like to produce. The free arm as well as the drop feed feature allows you to work with different forms of sewing. The machine is also very lightweight weighing only 20 pounds. This makes it easier for you to transfer places of work when you need to.
Janome 2212 Sewing Machine: Specifications of the Machine
If you do end up buying the Janome 2212 sewing machine, these are what you can expect from the package:
- Motorized sewing machine
- Foldable carrying handle
- Pattern selector through a dial
- Manually controlled tension
- Snap-on presser feet
- Thread cutter that is built-in
- Two vertical retractable spool pins
- Incandescent light lamp
- Bobbin winder that is push-pull
- Soft cover, optional
Janome 2212 Review: What People Have to Say
Customers were very happy when they learned about this sewing machine. They have found the perfect sewing machine to help them sew like a pro even without proper training for sewing. One customer testifies that the Janome 2212 really does what it says it can do. It can quilt home décor and pillow cases or even blankets.
It can hem hard fabrics like denim and leather. Another customer finds the versatility of the stitch selection very helpful, especially for beginners to sew clothes and even curtains. The vertical bobbin is also one of the best features of the Janome 2212 as it makes clearing thread jams easier.
Overall people were glad they found the Janome 2212 sewing machine as it helped them greatly with their sewing tasks. It has many features that a beginner will ever need plus it is very light on the budget making it a great choice for beginner sewists. [Read More Reviews…]