Sewing and quilting is definitely more fun with the Brother SC9500 machine. The decorative, heirloom, and utility stitches that are built into the system allow users to embellish almost any type of sewing or quilting project with ease.
About the Brother SC9500 Sewing Machine
This compact and lightweight sewing and quilting machine made by Brother is quite a gem. Even with the wide table attached, it is still quite affordable. Users can choose from 90 different types of built-in stitches which include 8 one-step buttonhole stitches. The backlit LCD screen makes stitch selection and programming letters for monograms much easier.
Brother SC9500 Reviews: Machine Specifications
The SC9500’s specifications are as follows:
- Lightweight and portable (4.6Kg/10.14Lbs)
- Free arm and wide table included
- 90 sewing stitches (including 8 buttonhole styles) already built into the system
- Sewing and embroidery lettering fonts with 55 alphanumeric characters for basic monogram projects
- Quilting stitches also built in
- Upper thread and bobbin sensors, automatic threading system, and Quick Set™ bobbin with easy bobbin winding
- 850 stitches-per-minute maximum sewing speed
- Capable of drop feed and free motion quilting
- Package comes with 8 stitching feet (quilting foot included) with the option to purchase additional feet
Brother SC9500: My Review
As far as automated sewing machines go, the SC9500 is more than the average sewing machine. This machine does more than sew and quilt. The variety of stitches available allows users to embellish their projects with heirloom and decorative stitches as well. It’s compact and lightweight, yet it still packs a punch in terms of its automated features. All of the stitch and size codes are printed on the face of the machine, making the task of programming the machine much easier as one doesn’t have to memorize the codes or to refer to a manual to find the right code.
There is no project too big or too small for the SC9500 as it also allows users to work on larger projects with its side arm and wide table attachments. This machine also has features that allows for basic monogramming which is great for stitching letters on patches or labels. [Read more reviews …]